At Silvio’s Farm, we take pride in Shipping our products. All items are professionally packaged & shipped using Canada Post, and we always include tracking. Please read our Shipping Policy.
Delivery & Processing Delays
As the world continues to take the necessary precautions to combat the global pandemic, we see the impacts this has on shipping and e-commerce overall. Specifically, transportation availability and changing border relations have caused delays in shipping across the globe.
USPS have been experiencing delays in shipment processing, tracking and delivery. This is due to reduced domestic and international airline flight availability and strict safety precautionary measures. In short, delays are expected for all U.S. shipments.
International shipments have seen the biggest delays as. Depending on the destination country there are both service disruptions. We encourage you to seek out the latest updates for a specific destination by going directly to the website of the postal service for that country.
Online Orders – we accept
- All major credit cards accepted by Stripe
Telephone/Mail Orders – we accept
- E-Transfers from Canadian Customers Only
- Major Credit Cards within Canada, USA & International
- Cheque or Postal Money Orders
Local Pickup Orders; at Silvio’s Farm in Port Perry ON – “Without Shipping” – we accept
- Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Debit, Cheque, Interac, Money Orders
More About Shipping
- Our Store integrates with Canada Post for Shipping Rates on all our products.
- All Products are shipped from Canada with Tracking using Canada Post.
- In some cases, items may ship separately.
- All Orders require a Street Address.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping is available across all of Canada
- We ship US orders to the contiguous 48 States
- We ship to most International Countries Supported by our Card payment Provider.
- We do not offer Shipping With Out Tracking.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO
- Duty and taxes are the customer’s responsibility since we do not pre-collect import duties and taxes at the time of your order (please contact your local Custom’s Office for an estimate of these fees).
- If you are ordering products outside of Canada, local customs officials may require inspection of imported parcels and assess appropriate import duties and taxes.
- All items are shipped within 48 hrs, Monday to Friday, once we receive the Payment Approved confirmation.
- Not all shipping methods are available for all shipping addresses due to restrictions by country or by the item size & weight (As determined by Canada Post terms and conditions).
Shipping in Canada
Shipping to USA
- Tracked Packet™ – International
- Xpresspost™ – International
- Priority Worldwide parcel – International
- Priority Worldwide pak – International
- Tracked Packet – International
International Shipping Chart – more info
Last Updated: February 9, 2023